31 July 2023

Dawn of the Dead Press Stills issued in Spain by distributor Izaro Films in 1978

11 press stills or more precisely fotos de prensa, as they are referred to by distributors in Spain. Material intended to exhibitors. The total number of press stills issued by Izaro Films is unknown to me but 11 seems unlikely. Could the set be of 12, the missing still being the one used at the bottom of the press sheet issued by Izaro Films? The late Barcelona based distributor from whom I acquired them had 11 in his archives.

After further investigation, I discovered that only ten days prior I acquired the set, the late Barcelona based distributor unfortunately sold the set's "Title Cardseparately. Needless to say, I am desperately looking to locate one.

24.5 x 19 cm

From my personal collection. 

(Click on the pictures to review them in their native resolution.)

























To quote this article

Danny Duchesneau@2023, "Dawn of the Dead Press Stills issued in Spain by distributor Izaro Films in 1978", Dawn of the Dead Collector's Blog, published on 31 July 2023.